Here is a Gundam 00 tag I created, under the support of
, who wants a Gundam 00 tag, as well as an meme. I am currently working on the meme, and so please wait patiently for the moment. For now, please enjoy the tag and fill in the questions. I would like to see some interesting questions and answers from other Gundam 00 fans.
I would like to dedicate this tag to all the gundam 00 fans in the world.
Want to know more about Gundam 00?[link]
I just read up on Gundam 00 season two, and I found out some shocking and interesting details, from many Gundam 00 Websites. The details I have found so far are below. [[SPOILERS ALERT]]
You have been warned.
If you don't want to be spoiled, please ignore this part of my journal. FOR THE OTHERS, PLEASE ENJOY!!
[[START GUNDAM 00 SEASON 2 REPORT]]
4 years since the final battle between Celestial Being and the UN Forces. Humanity, having established the Earth Sphere Federation, forms an independent security preservation force, Arrows, separate from the formal Federation army to further unify nations and the will of mankind. But the reality was the inhumane oppression of anti-government powers, doctrines & ideologies in the name of unity.
Saji Crossroad, who followed the path to becoming a space engineer to keep a promise to Louise Halevy and fulfill a dream, is also compelled to become involved in Federation government reform.
Meanwhile, Setsuna F. Seiei, surviving the final battle 4 years ago, saw the future of the world that had been changed by Celestial Being. With the defeat of guardian Alejandro Corner, he dreamed of a peaceful world without conflict. But before his own eyes was the reality of the continuing strain on peace, the oppression caused by Arrows. He decides once more to fight with Gundam, the power with the potential to change the world.
Where will Setsuna's and Saji's paths take them as the world is set into motion once more?"
1)Saji Crossroad - Saji, who was affected the most by the resulting strife caused by the Gundams, overcame various hardships in his grieving youth to become an adult. He works in space development, continuing to wait for another meeting with Louise. When will he achieve his dreams?
2)Feldt Grace - Escaping in an assault container with Sumeragi and Ian, she concentrates the life saved by Chris into the resurrection of Celestial Being. Though she was rarely emotional as a young person associating with people before, the 4 years span of time has largely matured her human nature.
3)Ian Vashti - Boarded an assault container in the decisive battle with the UN Forces and narrowly escaped. Afterwards, he began development of a new Gundam, the 00, at the request of Wang Liu Mei. Serves as an engineer in the resurrection of Celestial Being.
4)Mileina Vashti - Ian's daughter. A 14-year-old girl with innocence to spare but who participates in the reborn Celestial Being. She is an operator but as she exhibits her father's genius, she is also active as a mechanic.
5)Lasse Aeon - Went missing with the downed GN Arms during the decisive battle with Alejandro. But he miraculously turned up alive and returned to the reborn Celestial Being. After Lichtendahl's death, he is in charge on the bridge of not only the gunning but as the helmsman as well.
- Four Gundams will be introduced in the second season. The Gundams will make use of the Meisters' special qualities, like a software upgrade. It seems it'll be unpleasant to use.
- Ace pilots will be on the Earth Federation's MS. A GN-X Custom will appear as well. It will use a fake GN Drive.
- Graham is twisted. He fights to hog the spotlight.
Sergei sees battle as his duty and keeps his gaze on the life beyond it.
- That masked man appearing at the end should be called "Face Man". It had been decided from the beginning that he would wear that "face". He wears it due to a certain "change". Mizushima thinks people will laugh at his transformation into a strong character.
- We'll understand why Shirin departed in the first episode of the second season. A new character will be introduced alongside her.
- There's a reasoning behind the selection criteria for Meisters. Setsuna has a very particular reason.
- Tieria's secret will be revealed in S2; Lockon might have known it by intuition.
- Japan is a country specializing in technology during the 00 era. There are Union bases along almost all of its coast.
- Shirin was personally selected by Marina as her political advisor. They were also classmates during college.
- S2 will reveal the secret discovered by Prof. Eifmann.
- Aeolia's ultimate goal is not a bad thing. This is important.
- Only fake GN particles cause cell damage. In addition, DNA is warped only when it comes into contact with the output of things such as beam weapons.
- The truth about Ribbons' body is in S2. Same with the Innovator.
- Sumeragi and Feldt will show up during Episode One of S2. [link]
Gundam 00 Season 2 Trailer.
MUST WATCH IF YOU ARE A GUNDAM 00 FAN!!
RANDOM GUNDAM 00 FAN-MADE VIDEOS: [link]
Gundam 00 - caramelldansen[link]
These fan drawings were amazing.[link]
A parody of Gundam 00[link]
Azumanga Diaoh Gundam 00 Crossover[link]
Life goes on: Gundam 00 drawings[link]
ignited: Gundam 00 style[link]
Gundam 00 drawing with GSD song![link]
THIS IS THE BEST FAN MADE GUNDAM 00 VIDEO!!
There are still more interviews and character profiles coming on, but I have only managed to secure a few interviews with the F.S.O.F. members under the Republic's strict military protocols and actions. There are still many others. I will be uploading more in the near future, after finishing my assignments and projects.
Please read and comment on it. More to come...
I will be uploading some more covers of my favourite computer games and comic characters...so keep an eye out for them!
TAG DONE BY